GPR Resources with it branches and contacts across the globe has the advantage of procuring any materials at a very competitive price from any part of the world which gives us a competitive edge and allows us to engage in seasonal business of importing various goods and trade them locally.
- To meet the demand-supply curve of international trade.
- To improve mutual business relationships.
- Develop the economies of the countries we trade with.
- Establish our presence as a reliable business partner in the international market.
GPR Resources currently engage only in road transportation controlling 22 lorries either through direct ownership or through contractual agreements. We aim to increase our scope into sea transportation starting with 3 barges to facilitate our current supply line of boulders to Maldives.
Our Cargo transportation services are widely appreciated by our clients and we have also received several positive responses for our timely services. We use the best vehicles for transporting the goods from one place to the other. As a result, we are reckoned as one of the best providers of road transport services in India.
- Transportation of general cargo.
- Transportation of heavy and over dimensional consignment.
- Multi-modal transportation by road / rail / barge etc.
- Specialized transportation of very heavy consignments by hydraulic axle trailers.
- Design and fabrication of special structure.
- Unloading of cargo at site.
It is our endeavour to enhance our customer’s delight by offering them right solution at right time. We can gather many types of intelligence not only in India but also among foreign countries. We provide our clients with fine-tuned service in transportation, warehousing, cargo tracing and etc. We place our experts in trading procedures, international transportation, and custom clearance at company-owned import-export cargo handling facilities in major ports and airports in India.
- Documentation for custom clearance.
- Carting / Receiving Goods.
- Examination of Shipments.
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Port handling.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Providing suggestion to the customer on documentation of purchase order, contract, invoice and packing list to make the document compatible with the Indian customs for appropriate classification in customs for easy clearance.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports, ICD’s and Customers warehouse.
GPR Resources also control 9 quarries either through direct ownership or through contractual agreements where Boulder rocks are mainly extracted and exported mainly to Maldives. We have a capacity to extract 3,60,000 MT of boulder rocks per annum.
GPR Resources Private Limited is a privately-owned company with dynamic management, having young and energetic professional staffs. Over past 2 years GPR has made a mark for itself in boulder and aggregate supply. GPR has its headquartered at Tuticorin, India with overseas offices at Singapore and Dubai. GPR has rapid expansion plans and soon plans to purchase barges for steady supply of boulders to its international clients. GPR always endeavours to provide bespoke solutions to its customers. GPR operates with an aim to participate in the entire supply chain of Boulder and Aggregate from procurement to delivery at destination. GPR offers right quantity and highest quality of Boulder rocks to its end customers.
Logistics is the management of the flow of things between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet requirements of customers or corporations. The resources managed in logistics can include physical items such as food, materials, animals, equipment, and liquids; as well as intangible items, such as time and information. The logistics of physical items usually involves the integration of information flow, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, warehousing.
GPR offers premium services in air freight, and air express cargo to and from Chennai, India.
- Special air freight rates for bulk cargo.
- Cargo consolidation.
- Import and Export for Air freight consolidation.
- Air Courier Service.
- Over dimensional cargo.
- Customs and Documentation.
- Handling of dangerous goods.
International sea freight forwarding services not only arranges for appropriate vessels but also handles the related formalities along with constant tracking of the shipment while it’s in transit. GPR RESOURCES PVT LTD is one of the leading international sea freight forwarders and has a wide experience in international sea freight forwarding services.
- FCL Cargo
- LCL Cargo
- Handling of dangerous goods
- Transport insurance
LCL is today the main line of focus in the freight forwarding business, as mass markets move to niche markets of customised fragmentation. LCL gives you that – this service is the best solution for delivering economically sizable loads of cargoes. We have extensive experience handling both general and specialized shipments including both inbound and outbound shipments.
We close own consol boxes to various destinations from major ports like
Tuticorin, Chennai and Cochin. Overseas too, we offer such services in
Europe, UK, Africa, China and Hong Kong – consolidating cargoes to all parts
of the world.
GPR owns a Container Yard located on the Harbour Express Road near JANAKI YARD, within 7 Km distance from the Tuticorin Port, covering 4.0 acres of stacking space, with a capacity to stack over 3000 TEUs. It includes an administrative office and is supported by adequate infrastructure facilities such as Cranes, Top Lifters, a fleet of Trailers, with a Genset to provide alternate source of power/ energy and operates 24×7 in a comprehensive secured compound with 24-hour security.
Liners such as MSC, COSCO, KAIZEN, IPCL AND ZENHAWK store their empty containers in our container yard.
We are a leading Supplier of Shipping Containers such as Shipping Cargo
Containers, Workshop Container, Shipping Mobile Container, Marine Containers, Fabricated Shipping Container, Used Shipping Containers and many more items from India.
We supply NEW/ USED second hand shipping containers of 20 GP, 40GP, 40HC and special equipment’s like Open Tops, Flat Racks, Reefer Containers and many more of various varieties and sizes as per the requirements of the