- We are supplying 3 lakhs rock boulders to Adani Vilinjam port project.
- We are doing logistics service to Dalmia cement on an average of 9,000 MT/ Month.
- We supply boulder rocks to Pampady on an average of 30,000 MT/ Month.
- We are doing Logistics service to Pioneer Asia on an average of 900 MT/ Month.
We have the state of the art systems for supplying clients with boulders, quarry-stones through barges and through on-road connectivity.
Logistics is the management of the flow of things between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet requirements of customers or corporations.
- Air Frieght
- Sea Frieght
- LCL & FCL
- Custom Clearance and Port Handling
GPR Resources also control 9 quarries either through direct ownership or through contractual agreements where Boulder rocks are mainly extracted and exported mainly to Maldives. We have a capacity to extract 3,60,000 MT of boulder rocks per annum.
GPR Resources currently engage only in road transportation controlling 22 lorries either through direct ownership or through contractual agreements. We aim to increase our scope into sea transportation starting with 3 barges to facilitate our current supply line of boulders to Maldives.